Logicode Web Design Cavan
Trading Online Voucher Scheme
Who can apply for the trading online voucher scheme?
The Trading Online Voucher Scheme is funded by the Enterprise, Trade and Employment (DETE) and is aimed towards sole traders and micro-businesses with little or no online trading capabilities that operate in markets where the market has not yet driven them to create this competence.
A grant of up to €2,500 (subject to match funds) is available to micro-enterprises (10 employees or fewer) to assist them expand their ecommerce capabilities and realise the benefits of online business by implementing online payments.
The Trading Online Voucher Scheme application procedure is highly competitive.
Applicants for third-party customers are not allowed to submit applications.
Application materials submitted by email or in physical copy will not be considered.
You can apply easily by contacting your Local Enterprise Office and filling out the application form provided. You are also required to complete the Information Seminar which you can book online.
Logicode Web Design Ireland have helped over 50 businesses around Ireland successfully apply for an online trading voucher so why not get in touch with us today and we can explain every step of the process.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% of qualifying spending (minus VAT), whichever is the lesser.
- Prospective candidates must attend an information session as a condition of participating in this programme. In order to receive a second voucher, applicants must attend a briefing. There must have been an information session within the previous nine months for all candidates
- Before making a purchase, a voucher must be approved. Pre-approved receipts are excluded for reimbursement purposes.
- The use of one’s own time is not a deductible cost.
- Only expenditures incurred by third parties will be taken into account.
- Invoices from third parties and suppliers must provide complete and accurate information about the firm (e.g Tax and Business Registration details)
- The Trading Online Voucher Scheme does not apply to certain types of businesses, as determined by their NACE Code. NACE Codes are used to identify which industries are exempt from the Trading Online Voucher Scheme. CRO Registration may be used to find out a company’s NACE Code.
*These terms are subject to alteration without prior notice.
The vouchers are targeted at businesses that match the following profile:
- Limited or no trading online presence
- 10 or less employees
- Turnover of less than €2m a year
- Applicant business must have been trading for at least the 6 months*
- The Business must be located in the correct area at the time of making their application i.e. Local Enterprise Office cannot accept applications from businesses located outside of their jurisdiction.
*applicant businesses must provide clear proof trading for minimum of 6 months to their Local Enterprise Office prior to applying.